Visit my shop at the Oxo Tower. The address is:
1.04 Oxo Tower Wharf,
London SE1 9PH.
Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday 12-6pm. Other times by appointment.
For futher details and images, visit the Shop page.
Sunday 9th June 2013
Celebrate Summer at Oxo! & Urban Floral (Chelsea Fringe Festival)
Visit my shop at the new riverside location at the Oxo Tower...
Wine, food, art and music!
1.04 Oxo Tower Wharf
London SE1 9PH
Tel: 020 7261 9998
2010 Recycle Art, Oxo Tower Gallery, London
2008 Lyrical Colour, Oxo Tower, London
2008 WOW, Novas Gallery, London
2007 Art to Wear, Studio exhibition, London
2007 New Collections, Clarendon Cross Gallery, London
2005 Soul Within the Stitch, Part 2, Clarendon Cross Gallery, London
2005 Contemporary Art Quilts Recycled, Oxfordshire
2004 Women of Wonder, Clarendon Cross Gallery, London.
2004 Soul within the Stitch: Fiberart Gallery, St Ives Cornwall.
2003 Goddesses & Icons Midland Grand Art Show, London
2001 Small Collections, The Bridport Gallery, Devon
1997 Christmas Show, The Platform Gallery, Wales
1996 Mad Art, Thomas Neal Centre, Covent Garden, London
1989 Plying for Trade, Smith’s Gallery, Covent Garden, London
1988 Artist’s Reviewing, Thistles Café Gallery, Dulwich, London
2006 "London Art and Design Show" – British Library, London
2004 "Time to Dream" – Midland Grand Art Show London
1998 Opening Collection for "Frocks" Hong Kong
1989 "Figures and Flowers" Gallery, Art and Food, Brockley, London
2003 Closes shop to concentrate on exhibition work and commissions
1992 Moves shop to South Bank
1989 First shop opens, London
London Fashion Shows
- 2005 In My Mind I'm Dancing - Clothing for the Spirit
- 2003 Touch this Earth Lightly
- 2001 Rainbows and Roses
- 1999 Art and Angels
- 1998 The South Bank Fashion Show
- 1997 Doris Day goes to India
- 1993 Fashion, Frivolity and Fantasy
- 1990 A Night at the Rivoli
- 1989 Picking up the Pieces
Speaking, Presentations, Press and TV
- Guest speaker, Art of the Stitch, Victoria and Albert Museum, March 2003
- Guest Speaker for the annual Design and Innovation Conference at the Museum of London since 1999
- Featured extensively in magazines and newspapers including Elle Decoration, BBC Good Homes, Homes and Interiors, Country Living, The Independent, The Times, The Telegraph and The Observer.
- Television appearances in Our House (Carlton TV), A Question of taste (BBC) and Other People’s Houses (Channel 4)